Personal Access Tokens (PATs)
Personal Access Tokens (PATs) are a great way to quickly create a scoped token that you can use to call our API.
Generating a PAT
To create a PAT, visit the PATs tab.
- Click Create a new PAT
- Enter in the information into the form
- Name is for your reference only
- Scopes grant different levels of access to your various data types.
- Click Create PAT
- You now have credentials that can be used to make calls to our API
- This is the only time you can see the PAT, so make sure you have saved it before leaving this page.
- The PAT is sensitive information that you should protect accordingly. If you need to, we provide an easy way to delete the PAT.
Asking a user to generate a PAT
If you're developing an app that requires a PAT, link users directly to the new PAT page. You can pre-fill the values of certain fields for your users' convenience by attaching the appropriate query parameters.
|name||string||A name for the PAT|
|scope||string||Comma or space delimited list of scopes.|