Personal Access Tokens (PATs)
Personal Access Tokens (PATs) are a great way to quickly create a scoped token that you can use to call our API.
Generating a PAT
To create a PAT, visit the PATs tab under your email on the account page.
- Click New PAT
- Enter in the information into the form
- Name is for your reference only
- Scopes grant different levels of access to your various data types.
- Click Create PAT
- You now have credentials that can be used to make calls to our API
- This is the only time you can see the PAT, so make sure you have saved it before leaving this page.
- The PAT is sensitive information that you should protect accordingly. If you need to, we provide an easy way to delete the PAT.