Behold the evolution of Glo! Find out what’s new, what’s fixed, or just take a trip down memory lane with a nostalgic swagger, remembering those bugs of yesterday.
Update - 5/1/2018
- Quickly add an assignee or label to new cards by including
#labelin the card title to conveniently pre-fill these fields 🌈
- You may now Delete Card tasks directly from the Tasks List section.
- Bring it back! You may now unarchive a card by dragging the card into a column 👼
?to open a modal displaying the currently support keyboard shortcuts.
- We added support for
Lkeys for changing the currently open card.
- Glo will now display a confirmation message after successfully deleting or archiving a card ✅
- Glo will post a notification when a new version of Glo is available ✨
- [GitHub Sync] Quickly invite GitHub collaborators to a synced board via Board Settings > Users
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Have yourself a Rhapsody in Blue! You may now add blue and light blue labels 🎹
- We fixed the error caused by double-clicking on the
xicon to remove a label from a card.
- Fixed users with
Viewrole being able to see and click the
Assign yourselflink on cards.
- Fixed display issues in notifications with long board names.
- We also fixed the scrolling issue in the board list in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Fixed display issues in the repo select dropdown when creating a GitHub-synced board.
- Performance improvement for showing the delete/archive card prompt 🚄
Beta Update - 4/19/2018
- GitHub Sync now available to every Glo user 🎉
- Added a Copy Link menu option to boards in the board panel 🔗
- You may now upload multiple attachments at once 📄
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Notification emails for updating card labels or assignees now include a link to the card in Glo 📧
- Left and right arrow keys no longer change your selected card when an input is focused.
- The board panel now scrolls to newly created boards if they are out of view.
- Having the
Delete cardprompt open no longer hides the card's details.
- When uploading attachments over 10MB, Glo now displays error information instead of getting stuck in a broken state.
- Turning on
Show all activityon a card should no longer hides old comments.
- It looks like the UI didn't update when you opened a card and changed the column from the dropdown menu. That's fixed. 🛠
- If you're linked to a board you were invited to, the link will now correctly open that board instead of leaving you in the “No board open” state.
- [GitHub Sync] Import now works on boards with more than 30 labels 🎨
- [GitHub Sync] We've improved the loading performance for the Create a Synced Board dropdown menu.
- [GitHub Sync] Fixed the double slash typo in the link.
Beta Update - 4/16/2018
- Users will now get a browser tab indicator for unread notifications 🖥
- Notification bell now shows a count of important notifications (such as @ mentions and board invitations) 🔔
- Attachment viewer now shows the uploader's name and the upload date 📎
- [GitHub Sync] Glo will now show import progress when creating a synced board
- [GitHub Sync] Added visual indicator when cards go out-of-sync, which also has a button that re-syncs those cards.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- App no longer crashes if it was left alone for a while with a card open 👻
- You can now remove a board owner who hasn't accepted their board invitation yet from the board ✄ 🥀
- [GitHub Sync] Images added to cards on Glo no longer show up as broken images on GitHub 🖼
Beta Update - 4/6/2018
Ctrl + Enter(or
Cmd + Enterin OS X) when creating a card will immediately open its card details.
- You may now change the currently open card via arrow keys ⬆️ ⬇️
- Filter cards via description (using
- Added link to manage notification settings from the Notifications panel.
- For Glo accessed via GK/Atom/VSCode, we added a button to open Glo in the browser ↗️
- Glo now shows issue number next to title for GitHub synced cards 🎉
- You can now filter synched cards via GitHub issue number (either by itself or with
- If viewing a GitHub synched card, we added a View On GitHub option to the card menu.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Assignees in the edit assignees dropdown are now listed alphabetically.
- Fixed weird scrolling behavior that sometimes occurred when opening the prompt to delete a comment.
Beta Update - 3/27/2018
- Added in-App file/image viewer for attachments
- You may now access a copy link from card menu.
- Archive column management now available.
- Updated board UI. It's sleeker!
- We added a Markdown cheatsheet link when editing description or adding comment.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- When using a touch screen with mouse the drag and drop breaks. No more!
- Editing username or email will now update in a snap.
- User who disable notification will now NOT get notification on their cards.
- User name and image will now display if user was removed from a board.
- Images will no longer append to tasks lists if user edited description then added image next to a task.