Behold the evolution of GitKraken! Find out what’s new, what’s fixed, or just take a trip down memory lane with a nostalgic swagger, remembering those bugs of yesterday.
Bugfix Release - Monday, September 18th, 2017
- GitKraken previously only supported Git LFS up to a file size limit of
250 MB/file. The issue has been addressed and you may now use larger files (up to Git LFS's limit of
Wednesday, September 6th, 2017
Would you like some large files with that??
- Super size those files: Git LFS support has arrived! 🎉
- You can now select multiple files faster than going through the drive-thru! Simply use Shift or Control/CMD to multi-select files to perform any of the following actions:
- Context menus
- The right panel was looking a little beefy under the hood, so we slimmed it down a quarter pound and optimized the following:
- File Tree view navigation with arrow keys
- Scrolling through the file list
- Repository deletion should provide an error message if there is a file lock(s) preventing deletion.
- LFS file size limit:
250 MB/file. Don't worry, we're on it!